Division IV. Offenses Against Public Peace
This division is included in your selections.
Chapter 13.36 DISORDERLY CONDUCT*
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 13.36.010 Obstructing free passage of persons or vehicles in public ways prohibited when.
- 13.36.015 Creation of accessibility on commercial sidewalks--Related restrictions.
- 13.36.020 Obstructing entrance to or exit from public or private buildings prohibited when.
- 13.36.030 Placing obstructing objects prohibited where.
- 13.36.040 Obstructing City-owned planters and trees.
- 13.36.045 Unlawful to interfere, disrupt or obstruct authorized work providing a public service on public or private property within or adjacent to the public right-of-way.
- 13.36.060 Disobedience to orders or rules of Council prohibited.
- 13.36.065 Violating building security rules for City buildings.
- 13.36.070 Consumption of alcoholic beverages--In places open to public view prohibited--Exceptions.
- 13.36.075 Open alcoholic beverage containers.
- 13.36.080 Consumption of alcoholic beverages--In unlicensed premises prohibited when.
- 13.36.085 Urination and defecation in public places.
- 13.36.090 Solicitation of sale of drugs in public places prohibited.
- 13.36.100 Violation--Penalty.
*For streets and sidewalks generally, see Title 16 of this code.