Chapter 2.09 LOBBYIST REGISTRATION AND REGULATIONS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Definitions and Interpretation of This Act
- Article 3. Registration of Lobbyists
- Article 4. Disclosure of Lobbying Activities and Audits
- Article 5. Prohibitions
- 2.09.170 No unregistered employment or activity.
- 2.09.180 Personal obligation of City officials prohibited.
- 2.09.190 Deception prohibited.
- 2.09.200 False appearances prohibited.
- 2.09.210 Prohibited representations.
- 2.09.220 Restrictions on payments and expenses benefiting local public officials.
- 2.09.230 Restriction on campaign consultants lobbying current and former clients.
- Article 6. Enforcement
- 2.09.240 Rules and regulations.
- 2.09.250 Complaint, investigative procedures, and probable cause.
- 2.09.260 Notice and hearing on violations.
- 2.09.270 Violations--commission action.
- 2.09.280 Civil actions.
- 2.09.290 Civil penalties.
- 2.09.300 Criminal violation.
- 2.09.310 Joint and several liability.
- 2.09.320 Effective date.
- 2.09.330 Severability.