Chapter 19.39 POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS BUILDINGS CONTAINING SOFT, WEAK, OR OPEN FRONT STORIES
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 19.39.010 Title, findings, and purpose.
- 19.39.020 Scope and applicability.
- 19.39.030 Reserved.
- 19.39.040 Establishment of the Inventory of Potentially Hazardous Buildings with Soft, Weak or Open Front Conditions.
- 19.39.050 Notice to owners and administration.
- 19.39.060 Owner and tenant obligations.
- 19.39.070 Reserved.
- 19.39.080 Removal of building from the inventory.
- 19.39.090 Reserved.
- 19.39.100 Adoption of engineering criteria for seismic retrofits submitted after January 1, 2014.
- 19.39.110 Compliance schedule for completion of seismic retrofits.
- 19.39.120 Automatic gas shut-off valves in retrofitted buildings.
- 19.39.130 Fifteen-year exemption for retrofitted buildings.
- 19.39.140 Seismic engineering evaluation report (Required for buildings on the SWOF inventory prior to January 1, 2014).
- 19.39.150 Adoption and modifications of Chapter A4 of the 2003 IEBC for seismic engineering evaluation reports submitted prior to January 1, 2014.
- 19.39.160 Public nuisance.
- 19.39.170 Remedies cumulative.
- 19.39.180 Severability.
Prior legislation: Ord. 6961-NS.