This chapter is included in your selections.
- 17.08.010 Purpose.
- 17.08.020 Findings.
- 17.08.030 Definitions.
- 17.08.040 Obstructing or interfering with watercourses prohibited.
- 17.08.045 Construction near Creek Culverts.
- 17.08.050 Setbacks for new construction required adjacent to open creeks.
- 17.08.052 Regulation of construction, expansion, rebuilding, or replacement of decks adjacent to open creeks.
- 17.08.053 Paving adjacent to open creeks.
- 17.08.054 New or replacement of bridges.
- 17.08.055 Replacement of a structure or any portion thereof where destroyed due to disaster or similar occurrence.
- 17.08.058 Replacement of structure or any portion thereof where destroyed for reasons other than involuntary causes.
- 17.08.060 Construction of walls, drains, bulkheads, etc.--Permit conditions required.
- 17.08.070 Obstructions or structures declared nuisance when--Notice to remove--City to perform work when--Costs.
- 17.08.080 Failure to enforce chapter.
- 17.08.090 Fees.
- 17.08.100 Violation--Penalty.
*For watercourse design requirements in subdivisions, see Ch. 21.24 of this code.