Title 14 VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC**
This title is included in your selections.
- Division I. Traffic Regulations
- 14.04 Definitions
- 14.08 Enforcement and Obedience to Traffic Regulations
- 14.12 Traffic Control Devices
- 14.16 Turning Movements
- 14.20 Special Stops Required
- 14.24 Miscellaneous Driving Rules
- 14.26 Prohibiting Harassment of Bicyclists
- 14.28 Grade Separations
- 14.32 Pedestrian Regulations
- 14.36 Stopping, Standing and Parking for Certain Purposes or in Certain Places
- 14.40 Stopping, Standing or Parking Restricted or Prohibited on Certain Streets
- 14.44 Stopping for Loading or Unloading Only
- 14.46 Electric Vehicle Parking
- 14.48 Miscellaneous Use of Streets and Sidewalks
- 14.52 Parking Meters
- 14.56 Movement of Heavy Vehicles and Equipment
- 14.60 Trains
- 14.62 Vehicle Sharing
- 14.63 Shared Electric Micromobility
- 14.64 Penalties and Effect of Ordinance
- 14.66 Repealed
- Division II. Bicycles and Motorized Scooters
- Division III. Preferential Parking
- Division IV. Pedestrian Malls
- Division V. Trip Reduction
**For municipal off-street parking lots, see Ch. 6.24 of this code.
For traffic regulations in public parks, see Chs. 6.28 and 6.32 of this code.
For taxicab licensing and regulations, see Ch. 9.52 of this code.
For campers and house cars, see Ch. 12.76 of this code.
For assemblies and parades, see Ch. 13.44 of this code.
For trespassing by automobiles, see Ch. 13.52 of this code.